Note: Work on this page has not even scratched the surface yet. We hope to add more soon.
Table I. Incidents of Racial Violence
1) Race, Reform and Rebellion: The Second Reconstruction in Black America, 1945-1982. Manning Marable. University Press of Mississippi. 1984.
2) A Festival of Violence: An Analysis of Southern Lynchings, 1882-1930. Stewart E. Tolnay and E.M. Beck. University of Illinois Press. 1995.
3) Police Brutality: An Anthology. Edited by Jill Nelson. W.W. Norton & Company. 2000.
4) Lynching in America: A History in Documents. Edited by Christopher Waldrep. New York University Press. 2006.
5) The 1910 Slocum Massacre: An Act of Genocide in East Texas. E.R. Bills. The History Press. 2014.
6) Black Against Empire: The History and Politics of the Black Panther Party. Joshua Bloom and Waldo E. Martin, Jr. University of California Press. 2013.
7) Encyclopedia of American Race Riots. Edited by Walter Rucker and James Nathaniel Upton. Greenwood Press. 2007.
8) The Color of Law: The Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America. Richard Rothstein. Liveright Publishing Company. 2017.
9) Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America. Kathleen Belew. Harvard University Press. 2018.
10) thv11.com June 30, 2019.